Here we go!!!
We can finally confirm the first two dates of the 2020 Challenge :
9th August: MACCAGNO
30th August: MONATE
Last night we did a special live on our official Instagram channel where we explained news and procedures to follow.
LET’S TRY AND RECAP THE HIGHLIGHTS:
- All athletes already enrolled for the original dates will be included ex officio in the new ones
- To date, we do not have restrictions on how many people we can accept (a part from those already expressed in the pages of the events) but in case we are asked to limit them further, the rule of “first come, first served” will be applied: those who had registered first, will have priority).
- Three races for each stage are confirmed
- In Maccagno the HARD SWIM will be 5000 meters (this will be the maximum limit in all stages except Ischia) with a route near shore for safety reasons: given that the preparation inevitably will not be the same as pasts editions, we took it into consideration by limiting the most challenging races.
- The award ceremony will be carried out after each race to give the chance of “turnover” of the athletes on site.
- People enrolled in the Maccagno and Monate’s stages for the original dates (enrolled ex officio for the new dates) if they could not participate, they have TWO other options::
– sign up for another stage of the 2020 Challenge
– use the paid fee to register for the same stage of the 2021 Challenge
- All communications regarding requests and relocations must be forwarded EXCLUSIVELY to the email@example.com email address; all contacts through other official channels will not be disregarded.
… what else can we add?